4729 Walnut Road, Buckeye Lake, Ohio 43008.
The Fountain of Buckeye Lake Scavenger Hunt
This is fun for the entire family and can be completed at your leisure. You finish before May 17th. You can enter the contest for a Grand Prize. Everything on this list is hiding in plain sight! Take a picture with the object when you see it. When you think you have found everything on the list show your photos to the Buckeye Lake Museum at 4729 Walnut Rd Buckeye Lake right beside the Post Office. 740-929-1998 Winner announced at Fountain Reveal May 29 at 1:00pm at North Shore State Park Buckeye Lake.
1. Weldon’s Ice Cream Factory with a Selfie eating ice cream.
2. Selfie at The Lake Place in front of the sign
3. Selfie in front of the Queen of the Lake
Lieb’s Island State Park Millersport
4. Selfie in between the two Eagles and the flagpole at FOE (Eagles)
St Rt 79 and Canal Road
5. Selfie Port Lounge and Bar picture with Beer Bread or Brisket
6. Selfie of Thornville Pharmacy and the Pharmacist Dave Whetstone.
Village of Thornville
7. Selfie of Sign of the Buckeye Lake Shopper
St Rt 13 Thornport
8. Selfie of the Buckeye Lake History wall inside The Blue Heron restaurant
Mill Dam Rd Buckeye Lake
9. Selfie at Buckeye Beach Marina at Bateson Beach
Fairfield Beach Rd Thornville
10. Selfie on Heritage Trail (the new North Shore Dam) with someone riding a bike
Fountain Restoration Reveal
Monday, May 29, 2023, 11:00 am-4:00 pm
Presentation, Food Truck, Festivities
Also, help us celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Museum
Stop by the Museum to enjoy special celebrations.